Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Community Services > Alcohol & Drug Treatment > Services


Publicly Funded Chemical Dependency Treatment Services

To obtain chemical dependency treatment services for eligible low-income/indigent individuals, please follow these instructions:

Call Clark County Public Health* at 360-397-8000 extension 7278 to schedule an appointment with In-Person Assisters (IPAs) to apply for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage. Go to for additional information.

*Some Chemical Dependency Treatment providers also have IPAs available.


Go to to apply directly for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage. Please note that the following message will appear; click OK to proceed and apply for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage year-round.



The next upcoming Qualified Health Plan Open Enrollment is November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015.

The following Washington Healthplanfinder customers may enroll year-round:

  • Those who qualify for or are renewing Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage
  • American Indians/Alaskan Natives and Indians eligible for services through an Indian health care provider
  • Those enrolling in the Small Business Health Options Program offered in Clark and Cowlitz counties

Certain life events including but not limited to getting married, having a child, moving to a new area or losing health coverage may qualify you for a Special Enrollment period.

If you‘re an existing customer, you can report a change through your Washington Healthplanfinder account. If you‘re a new customer, you can apply now to check if you qualify.


Once enrolled for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage, call one of the following treatment providers and explain that you have an alcohol and/or drug problem and would like an assessment.

  • ChangePoint - (360) 604-0068
  • ChangePoint - New Options for Youth (360) 604-0068
  • Columbia River Mental Health - (360) 993-3000
  • Community Services Northwest - (360) 397-8488
  • Daybreak Youth Services (360) 750-9588 or (360) 750-9635
  • Lifeline Connections - (360) 397-8246

    top of page

Clark County Community Services: Vanessa R. Gaston, Director
Street address: 1601 East Fourth Plain Boulevard, Bldg 17, Suite A419, Vancouver, WA 98661
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-9810
Main phone: (360) 397-2130 | FAX: (360) 397-6028
Community Services Fraud and Abuse Hotline
The Fraud and Abuse Hotline number is (360) 397-8030 and is for the reporting of suspected fraud or abuse related to payment for services. Messages may be left anonymously. To speak directly with the Department Compliance Officer, call (360) 397-2075 ext. 7819.
Responsible Elected Official: Board of County Councilors

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice