Publicly Funded Chemical Dependency Treatment Services
To obtain chemical dependency treatment services for eligible low-income/indigent individuals, please follow these instructions:
Call Clark County Public Health* at 360-397-8000 extension 7278 to schedule an appointment with In-Person Assisters (IPAs) to apply for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage. Go to http://www.wahbexchange.org/info-you/person-assisters/ for additional information.
*Some Chemical Dependency Treatment providers also have IPAs available.
Go to https://www.wahealthplanfinder.org to apply directly for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage. Please note that the following message will appear; click OK to proceed and apply for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage year-round.
QUALIFIED HEALTH PLAN OPEN ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED
The next upcoming Qualified Health Plan Open Enrollment is November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015.
The following Washington Healthplanfinder customers may enroll year-round:
- Those who qualify for or are renewing Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage
- American Indians/Alaskan Natives and Indians eligible for services through an Indian health care provider
- Those enrolling in the Small Business Health Options Program offered in Clark and Cowlitz counties
Certain life events including but not limited to getting married, having a child, moving to a new area or losing health coverage may qualify you for a Special Enrollment period.
If you‘re an existing customer, you can report a change through your Washington Healthplanfinder account. If you‘re a new customer, you can apply now to check if you qualify.
Once enrolled for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage, call one of the following treatment providers and explain that you have an alcohol and/or drug problem and would like an assessment.
- ChangePoint - (360) 604-0068
- ChangePoint - New Options for Youth (360) 604-0068
- Columbia River Mental Health - (360) 993-3000
- Community Services Northwest - (360) 397-8488
- Daybreak Youth Services (360) 750-9588 or (360) 750-9635
- Lifeline Connections - (360) 397-8246