David Madore (District 2) was elected as a county commissioner in November 2012 and took office Jan. 2, 2013. On Jan. 1, 2015, his title changed to councilor when Clark County moved to home rule.
Councilor Madore founded US Digital and served as chief executive and engineer for more than 30 years. The Vancouver-based company designs, manufactures and exports precision position sensors for motion control, robotics, factory automation and solar power generation. The company headquarters includes rent-free space for some nonprofit service providers. He also founded and serves as chief executive officer of couv.com.
Councilor Madore believes our community can thrive if successful free-enterprise leaders serve in the public sector. He is encouraging others to make Clark County a better place by focusing on making others successful.
2014 Board assignments
- Elected Officials Breakfast - Clark County
- Regional Transportation Council (RTC) Board of Directors
- Clark Transit Agency (C-Tran) Board of Director
- Vancouver Library, Capital Facilities Area Board
- Emergency Medical Services Districts Board
- Board of Health (BOH)
- Industrial Revenue Bond Board
- Board of the Greater Clark Parks District
- Elder Justice Executive Board
- Urban County Policy Board (UCPB)
- Area Agency on Aging & Disabilities of SW WA (AAADSW)
- Southwest Washington Behavioral Health (RSN) Governing Board
- Local Health Boards Alliance
- Fort Vancouver Television (FVTV)
- Law and Justice Council - Clark County