Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Community Development
Fire prevention
Business inspections
Fire investigations
Home fire safety
New construction
Outdoor burning
Tents and Events
Wildfire prevention
Youth fire setting
Report fire hazards
Who to Contact



Community Development

Fire prevention
Outdoor burning

Due to wildfire forecasts, an outdoor burn ban is in effect from June 23, 2015 through September 30, 2015.

Effective July 10, 2015, all recreational burning is banned.

This includes:

  • Campfires
  • Outdoor fire pits
  • Outdoor fireplaces including those with a chimney
  • Portable fireplaces also known as patio fireplaces

Gas and charcoal barbecues and self-contained camp stoves are allowed.




Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by email any time.