Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Environmental Services
Clean water fee
Clean water projects
Salmon and steelhead protection
Stormwater facility maintenance
Stormwater management
Stream health and monitoring
What you can do for clean water
Contact us

Moulton Falls

Burnt Bridge Creek


Report stormwater, erosion or drainage concerns

Clark County responds to stormwater issues in areas outside city limits, including rural parts of the county. For problems or concerns inside city limits, please contact the city directly. If any spill appears to have an immediate threat to public health and safety, call 911.

To report a spill or suface water pollution in Clark County, call the Washington Department of Ecology 24-Hour Spill SW Region Response Hotline at (360) 407-6300.

You may submit your concern by calling one of the numbers listed below. You will be contacted within one business day, except on holidays.

Please have the following information available when you call:

  • Your name, phone number and best time to return your call
  • Property owner’s name (if known), business name, property address, major cross streets, parcel ID. (You can find your parcel ID using Maps Online.)
  • Nature of concern and area affected
Topic Contact
Agricultural impacts to waterways (360) 397-2121 ext. 4931
Beach water quality (360) 397-8083
Business pollution complaint (360) 397-2121 ext. 4392
Dumping in a storm drain (360) 397-2121 ext. 4392
Drinking water Clark Public Utilities
(360) 992-8022 - or contact your city
Erosion control and pollution prevention (360) 397-2121 ext. 4931
Flooding (360) 397-2446
Livestock in streams (360) 397-2121 ext. 4931
Septic system leaks (360) 397-8083
Sewer connections to storm drains (360) 397-2446
Spills on roadways or other water quality complaints (360) 397-2446
Stormwater facility (360) 397-2121 ext. 4392
Surface water quality and spill complaint line Washington State Department of Ecology
24 hour hotline: (800) 258-5990
Trash or debris in streams (360) 397-2446
Trash on debris on private property (360) 397-2408
Vegetation clearing or cutting in habitat area (360) 397-2121 ext. 4931
Water quality issues (360) 397-2121 ext. 4931
Wells (drinking water) (360) 397-8083
Wetland impacts (360) 397-2121 ext. 4931


Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by email any time.