In 2010, funded through a grant from the Department of Ecology, the County will be working with a group of stakeholders to develop tools and resources to assist the building industry with overcoming barriers and supporting sustainable communities. Recommendations will be forwarded to the Planning Commission and Board of Clark County commissioners for formal consideration.
A series of three meetings, facilitated by the Cascadia Region Green Building Council, will be held to collect ideas and solicit feedback on the resources and tools developed as part of the Clark County Sustainable Communities project.
- Final Sustainable Communities Pilot Project Ordiance (PDF)
- Living Building Challenge 2.0 (PDF)
- FINAL Declaration Sustainable Communities (PDF)
- DRAFT Matrix (PDF) & Description (PDF)
Meeting #6 (Final Meeting)
-03-18-10 Meeting Summary (PDF)
-02/18/10 Meeting Summary (PDF) -- Presentations 1 & 2 (PDF)
- 02/18/10 Agenda (PDF)
-01/21/10 Meeting Summary (PDF) & Presentation (PDF)
- 01/21/10 Agenda (PDF)
- 11/19/09 Meeting Summary (PDF)
- 11/19/09 Agenda (PDF)
- 11/05/09 Meeting Summary (PDF)
- 11/05/09 Agenda (PDF)
- 10/22/09 Meeting Summary (PDF)
- 10/22/09 Agenda & Background (PDF)
Stakeholders include staff within Clark County and its cities, and builders, developers, designers and homeowners who live and work in the county.
Stakeholder meetings are open to the pubic. If you need accommodation to attend a stakeholder meeting, please contact Pete Dubois at (360) 397-6118, ext. 4961, email@example.com.