You have several ways to find county information or services on our website. You may:
- Go to the A-Z Index, which lists many county topics of general interest and services in alphabetical order.
- Go to the Departments and Programs directory, which is in alphabetical order.
- Go to the Popular Pages drop down menu at the top of every page. Our most popular topics are listed in alphabetical order.
- Use the Property Information Center to find property values, taxes, building and environmental data, land records, permits and sales history. You can search by address or tax account number.
- Use the County ordinance search to find information on county codes. Type in a key word or phrase to get a list of ordinances that could apply to your topic.
- Use the Auditor document search to find property documents such as covenants, bills of sale and deeds.
- Use the News release search to stay up-to-date on Clark County happenings. You can search by year, department or keyword.
- Use the Search box at the top of each page. Type in a phrase that describes the information you need. Your search results will include every page in our site that contains your word or phrase.
- Use Links to Other Sites to get to other government agencies, schools, utilities, libraries, chambers of commerce and more.
If you don't find the information you need, try our telephone directory. Services are listed in alphabetical order with phone numbers for county employees who can assist you.