|Video: Chelatchie Prairie Railroad, September 2010 ~ approximately 5½ minutes|
Chelatchie Prairie Railroad
Who are we?
The Chelatchie Prairie Railroad is a 33-mile short line located in Clark County, Wash.. It is southwest Washington's only operating short line, with connections to BNSF. The line is owned by Clark County and operated by the Portland Vancouver Junction Railroad Company, a private operator.
Why the Chelatchie Prairie Railroad is ideal for business
- Strategic location with proximity and connections to the Pacific Rim and global marketplace
- More than 1,000 acres for development of heavy and light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, research and business park uses
- Access to Interstate 5, Interstate 205 and state routes 14, 500 and 503
- Portland International Airport within 20 minutes drive
- Reliable daily rail service
Prices and services
Contact our operator listed below for information on prices, services and schedules.
President, Portland Vancouver Junction Railroad
14205 S.E. 36th St., Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98006
Office (425) 649-1104
Fax (425) 649-1199
Cell (206) 660-4731
Customer site development
Clark County's economic development team will help you find the right site for your business. We work closely with the Columbia River Economic Development Council and Port of Vancouver to provide a business-focused, community-based response. More information
North County operator:
On the line north of Heisson, the Battle Ground, Yacolt and Chelatchie Prairie Railroad Association, a volunteer group, operate a passenger excursion program originating in Yacolt.