Clark County government is one of the county's largest employers, providing a wide range of challenging positions for more than 1700 people. The Human Resources department provides employee programs and benefits to ensure the county continues to be a good place to work. The department oversees a variety of functions and provides many employee services including:
- identifying and selecting qualified job candidates
- classifying jobs and determining compensation levels
- managing employee benefits programs
- managing labor relations and contract negotiations
- ensuring legal compliance to employment laws
- developing and administering performance management plans
Our Mission is to:
- Offer exceptional human resources leadership, services and support
- Promote a positive work environment that mirrors our values and builds relationships based on trust, dignity and diversity
We help Clark County be a great place to work.
Career and Job Opportunities available at Clark County.
Details of Employee Benefits, Job Descriptions, and Salary Schedules of Clark County positions.
Detail on Clark County's commitment to Diversity.
Requests for public records
To request public records involving Human Resources, contact Francine Reis at (360) 397-2456, firstname.lastname@example.org.