Never miss another collection day!
Use this helpful tool to get the garbage, recycling and optional yard debris schedule for your residence. Enter your address and hit search. You can also:
• View, download and print your garbage and recycling collection calendar
• Sign up for reminders by email, phone or twitter
• Upload your schedule to your iCal, Google or Microsoft Outlook calendar
Who should I contact about my garbage collection service?
- Vancouver, Unincorporated Clark County, Yacolt, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, La Center and Washougal
- City of Camas
- Woodland Vicinity (NW Clark County)
Other Information about Residential Garbage Service
- Service Options
- Helico (handicapped, elderly and low income) Service
- Extra Garbage
- Automated Garbage Collection
- Bulky Item Pick Up
Vancouver, Unincorporated Clark County, Yacolt, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, La Center and Washougal
Waste Connections provides garbage and recycling service in these areas of Clark County and optional yard debris service in Vancouver, La Center, Camas, Washougal and Ridgefield. Their main office and mailing address is 12115 NE 99th St, Suite 1830, Vancouver, WA 98682. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call (360) 892-5370 to set up service or make changes to your account. To set up service, make changes to your account or to make payment you can visit their main office or their west side office located at 501 SE Columbia Shores Boulevard in Vancouver. They can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and their web site is www.wcnorthwest.com.
Garbage service is provided by the City of Camas. Their office is located at 616 NE 4th Avenue, Camas, WA. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Correspondence other than pre-addressed payment envelopes should be addressed to P.O. Box 1055, Camas, WA 98607. Their web address is http://www.ci.camas.wa.us. To set up garbage service, call (360) 834-2462.
- For garbage service questions such as holiday schedule, missed cans, changes, special pickups etc., call (360) 817-1531.
- For recycling and yard debris service call (360) 892-5370.
- For drop box services, call (360) 892-5370.
Garbage service is provided by Waste Control, Inc. Customers can opt for a 32 gallon, 60 gallon or 90 gallon cart. their mailing address is P.O. Box 148, Kelso, WA 98626 and their phone number is (360) 225-7808. Recycling service is available only within the City of Woodland.
Clark county garbage customers have several different container sizes and frequency of service options. Contact your service provider for detailed information.
Helico (handicapped, elderly and low-income) service is available to residents who are physically unable to move their trash, recycling and yard debris containers to the curb and who meet low-income guideline requirements. Please contact your service provider for the appropriate certification form.
Your garbage service provider will charge you for additional garbage that does not fit in your can with the lid closed. Garbage collection rates are set by local or state agencies and vary by jurisdiction. Jurisdictions also have set limits on the maximum weight of a garbage can; you may pay more for a can that weights more than 55 or 65 pounds. If you have extras or overweight cans on a regular basis, it may be cheaper to go to a larger container or multiple containers or to have it picked up more frequently.
The Cities of Camas, Washougal and Vancouver currently have automated garbage collection. In automated collection, a mechanical arm picks up specially designed containers from each residence. This means changing the way you place your trash at the curb.
- Place your cart at least 5 feet from any obstructions, including recycling or yard debris containers, vehicles, fences, mailboxes, etc.
- Avoid placing the container under low hanging tree branches or other objects.
For an additional charge, your garbage service provider can pick up major appliances and furniture curbside. Call your garbage service provider for pricing and to schedule a pick up.