|Living Unit||Visiting Days||Sign up Times||Visiting Times|
|F Pod||Tuesday||5 p.m. - 6 p.m.||Begin 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 p.m. - 1 p.m.||Begin 1 p.m.|
|G Pod||Wednesday||5 p.m. - 6 p.m.||Begin 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - 8 a.m.||Begin 8 a.m.|
|A, C, and D Pods||Thursday||5 p.m. - 6 p.m.||Begin 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||7 a.m. - 8 a.m.||Begin 8 a.m.|
|B, E Pods, F Hall and Medical Unit||Friday||5 p.m. - 6 p.m.||Begin 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||12 p.m. - 1 p.m.||Begin 1 p.m.|
|Jail Work Center||Visiting Days||Visiting Times|
|Names A - L||Tuesday||8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Names M - Z||Wednesday||8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
Visitors are responsible for following all laws and regulations of the facility. Failure to follow the visiting requirements or any directions made by the Front Desk, Visiting or Custody staff will result in a denial of visiting. The following is a list of requirements for visiting:
- Inmates are allowed to have visitors on the scheduled days and times after being in jail for 72 hours.
- Inmates and offenders can once a month, select four (4) adult people to be on their approved visitor list. Main Jail inmates can select an additional religious visitor and six (6) juveniles. If no list exists, the inmate or offender cannot receive visitors.
- A new approved visitors list replaces the previous visitors list. Old lists are discarded.
- Only the people listed on the approved visitors list are allowed to visit the inmate or offender.
- Inmates moved within 24 hours of their scheduled visiting will be allowed to visit as scheduled.
- After 24 hours, the new living unit scheduled visiting days and times will apply.
- Visitor lists are updated on the following days:
DayA, C and D Pods First MondayE Pod, Medical and Booking Second MondayF Pod Third MondayG Pod Fourth MondayJail Work Center First day of the month
- You must be 18 years of age to visit.
- Valid State or Federal identification is required.
- You must be on the inmate current approved visitor list to visit the inmate or offender.
- All visitors and their personal items are subject to search.
- No personal items are allowed while visiting.
- Visitation is limited to 30 minutes at the Main Jail and up to 1 hour at the Jail Work Center.
- Visiting may be canceled without notice.
Work Release Visitors
- You must submit a visitors request form and be approved prior to visiting the offender.
- Approval process includes criminal history background check and may take several days to complete.
- An adult who has authority over the juvenile will need to provide documents of their authority. Parents must provide a state issued BIRTH CERTIFICATE, all other adults must provide COURT or NOTARIZED LEGAL DOCUMENTATION.
- Juveniles are required to be accompanied at all times by an adult on the approved visitors list.
- Both the juvenile and the adult must be on the approved visiting list and each is counted as a visitor.
Jail Work Center
- Juveniles do not need to be on the approved visitors list and do not count as a visitor.
- Failure to follow the rules or any directions made by the Visiting, Front Desk, or Custody personnel.
- Visitors with warrants or court orders of domestic violence, anti-harassment, restraining, or no-contact listing inmate or offender will not be allowed to visit and are subject to arrest.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Any person determined to be disruptive will be asked to leave the premises.
- Flashing, obscene gestures or comments will not be tolerated.
- Visitors suspected to be under the influence of intoxicants or drugs will be denied visiting.
- No knives, firearms or other dangerous weapons are allowed in the Clark County Law Enforcement Center. RCW 9.41.300 and County Ordinance 9.02.020.
- Introduction of contraband into a jail facility is a crime and punishable by a maximum of ten years in prison and a $20,000.00 fine or both. RCW 9A.76.140 - RCW 9A.20.020
- Individuals (including juveniles) determined to be inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to visit. Decision of inappropriate is at the discretion of the Visiting or Custody staff. Clothing must fit appropriately. Shirts must have some type of sleeves. Shoes are required. Hats and any type of head coverings are not allowed during visiting. Other inappropriate clothing is as follows:
Clothing - Any sexually explicit, transparent, tight or revealing clothing.
Tops and Shirts - Tube tops, thin strapped tank tops, Halter tops, anything low cut, or shirts cut off at the waist.
Skirts and shorts - Mini skirts or any skirts and shorts higher than 3 inches above the knee cap.
Visitors are responsible for following all laws and regulations of the facility. Failure to follow the visiting rules or any directions made by the Visiting, Front Desk, or Custody staff will result in a denial of visiting. The following is a list of rules for visiting:
- Entering and exiting the building must be done through the east entry.
- Visitors who exit through the North doors are subject to having future visitation denied.
- Only three (3) visitors per inmate per visiting day are allowed to visit. Additional visitors can return on the inmate's next scheduled visiting day.
- Visitors must sign up between the times listed for sign up. No late sign ups are allowed.
- Visitors are to remain in the designated waiting area and must be present when name is called.
- Only neccessary personal items are allowed. Visitors are to leave other personal belongings at home or in their vehicle.
- Children must be seated with their parents and kept under their control.
- The Sheriff's Office is not liable for any property lost or stolen.
- No food, beverages, tobacco products or pets are allowed in the building.
Arrive at the facility during sign up times. Enter and exit the building through the east entry. Wait at the entrance until Visiting or Custody staff let you in the building. A sign up sheet will be placed on the counter at the designated time, sign up in the order you came in. No late sign ups are allowed. Be seated until the inmate's name is called. You must be present when inmate's name is called or the visit will be canceled.
Visiting is done in groups. Groups are formed after sign ups and only one group at a time will visit in the secured portion of the jail. Visiting time begins and ends at the same time for all visitors in the group. The visiting area is window type visiting with glass separating inmates and visitors. Phone handsets are used for communicating. No personal items are allowed while visiting in the secured portion of the jail. Lockers are available for necessary personal items such as outerwear, jackets, coats, umbrellas, handbags, packages, tobacco products or baby bottles.
Jail Work Center
- Entering and exiting the facility must be done at the northeast walk up gate.
- Visiting is allowed only in the dayroom of the building. Other areas of the building and facility are unauthorized for visitors.
- A brief hug at the beginning and end of the visit is allowed. No other physical contact is allowed.
- Inappropriate or sexual contact or behavior of any kind is not allowed.
- Visitors are to leave excess items at home or in their vehicle.
- Visitors personal property will be inspected by Custody staff.
- The Sheriff's Office is not liable for any property lost or stolen.
- Visiting other offenders is not allowed.
In Custody Offenders
- Visitors are allowed to be on only one offenders approved visiting list.
- Children are to be supervised and accompanied at all times by an adult listed on the approved visitors list.
Work Release Offenders
- Visitors are allowed to bring offenders allowable property items only during visiting hours.
- Only two adult visitors at a time are allowed unless members of offenders immediate family.
Arrive prior to visiting time. Wait at and enter through the northeast walk up gate when authorized. Proceed to the In-Custody as directed. Show valid identification and provide name of offender visiting. Personal belongings will be checked in and inspected by staff.
Visiting is permitted only in the lobby and at the tables in the dayroom. Visitors are allowed to give a hug at the beginning and end of the visit. No other physical contact is allowed. Communicating is limited to the offender visiting and those seated at the table. Visiting with other offenders or between tables is not allowed.
Children are to be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult listed on the offenders visiting list. Games and puzzles may be available to use during visiting if appropriate for childs age and ability. Small children are to be escorted to the lobby restroom facilities by an adult.
top of page