There are various options available.
- Online payments using VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH (Savings or Checking accounts).
This service does have a convenience fee.
*** eChecks are only $1.00 for each transaction***
*** Credit/Debit cards are 2.39% of the total ***
- By phone: Toll free at 1-877-778-4606. Service charge will be applied as required by law.
- Mail your payment with the US postmark on or before the due date to:
Clark County Treasurer
PO Box 9808
Vancouver, WA 98666-8808
REMEMBER: Payments postmarked by the tax due date will be accepted as a timely payment
NOTE: Due to Washington state law, RCW 36.29.190, the County can not absorb the cost of electronic payments. This service fee is charged by our third party payment processor.
- Paperless billing, sign up for a free account with doxo. Once enrolled, please come back in two days to pay your property taxes by an electronic debit from your checking account for free (no fee). There is a verification and approval process
that takes place before you can make your payment.
- Come to the Treasurer's Office in person.
1300 Franklin Street
2nd Floor (joint lobby) of the Public Service Center building