County accepting 2015 picnic shelter reservations starting Oct. 1
Starting this week, people can reserve picnic shelters in certain county parks for the 2015 season. Opening reservations this fall helps families and friends pin down warm-weather plans up to a year in advance.
More information >
• Outdoor burning ban lifted after weather eases fire conditions
• On-line foreclosure auction Sept. 30
• November 4, 2014 general and special election voter registration deadline
• Safely dispose of household hazardous waste in Sept. and Oct.
• Board seeks applicants for Planning Commission starting in 2015
• Schedule to change for briefings on rural industrial land bank
• County to study proposed 602-acre rural industrial land bank
• More news