There are many ways to find county information or services on our website. You may:
- Go to the A-Z Index, which lists many county topics of general interest and services in alphabetical order.
- Go to the Departments and Programs directory, which lists county departments and programs in alphabetical order.
- Go to the Popular Pages drop down menu at the top of every county Web page. Our most popular topics are listed in alphabetical order.
- Use the Property Information Center to find property values, taxes, building and environmental data, land records, permits, and sales history. You can search by address or tax account number.
- Use the County ordinance search to find information on county codes. Type in a key word or phrase to get a list of ordinances that may apply to your topic.
- Use the Auditor document search to find property documents such as covenants, bills of sale, and deeds.
- Use the News release search to stay up-to-date on Clark County happenings. You can search by year, department, or keyword.
- Use the Search box, at the top of each county Web page. Type in a phrase that describes the information you need. Your search results will include every Web page in our site that contains your word or phrase.
If you don't find the information you need, try our telephone directory. There you will find services listed in alphabetical order with phone numbers for county employees who can assist you.
If you have suggestions about our Web content, please email our online content manager.