Report Safety Concern

This form is to report:
  • Building, nuisance, and zoning code violations in unincorporated Clark County, Washington.
  • For environmental code violations regarding erosion control, stormwater, water quality concerns, clearing, grading, or disturbance in or near a wetland, creek, stream, or wildlife habitat area contact Public Works. You can submit an online complaint under Report Spill/Environmental Issue.
  • For vehicles, including occupied recreational vehicles, parked on the public roadway contact the Clark County Sheriff’s Office using their non-emergency number 311.
  • If you are not sure if the property you are reporting is in unincorporated Clark County, you can look up property information online.
Important tips:
  • Clark County will accept anonymous complaints. However, if we are unable to view the area of concern from the public roadway and you do not provide contact information, your complaint will be closed without further action.  Code Enforcement does not release complaining party information unless required to do so through an official public records request. See important disclosure information at the end of the form.
  • Under Violation Information, you must provide an accurate and complete address.  Inaccurate or incomplete information will delay or prevent further processing.
  • Complaints are processed in the order they are received. We will not contact you, unless additional information is required. If you would like to follow up on your concerns please call Code Enforcement at 564.397.4184 for an update.

contact_mail Contact Information

warning Violation Information

Zoning and Development Violations
Building Violations
Vehicle Violations
Nuisance Violations

Important disclosure information:

Clark County may be required to release your name and/or information submitted in this complaint pursuant to Public Disclosure (RCW 42.56) and/or pursuant to court order.

The submittal of this public service request is subject to public disclosure according to the public records act (RCW 42.56). This means that anyone can request the release of documents containing your name and contact information. Complaints and concerns submitted without your contact information will be investigated, but you will not receive follow-up contact from the county.


This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.