District Court OnBase Migration Announcements
Estimated Go Live Date: Delayed
July 29, 2022 - OnBase Go-Live Delayed
Clark County District Court was informed yesterday afternoon by our vendor, Konica Minolta, that we must delay our implementation of OnBase at this time. The importing process for documents pulled from Liberty has not been successful and more time is needed to address this. At this time, we do not have an updated timeframe as to when we will be able to launch OnBase. We will keep everyone informed as we move forward and address these issues.
Delayed - At that time of migration, each efile account will have FOUR subfolders:
*It will be up the efiler to place the document into the correct folder for action
NEW: Automated email receipts will be sent to all email addresses associated with each efile account.
- Will be managed by the Clerk’s Office (for both Courts)
- All current Liberty subscribers will have OnBase access
- New subscribers can obtain access post go-live
- Monitor the Clerk's Office webpage for further updates
OnBase summary from July 20th Bench Bar meeting:
- Subscription access to OnBase (for both Courts) will be managed by the Clerk's Office
- Web browsers supported: Edge, Chrome and Firefox
- Any questions for District Court staff not answered by the video below can be sent to: District.Court@clark.wa.gov