Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 should contact their health care provider about testing as soon as possible. Early testing is critical to slowing the spread of COVID-19 in Clark County.
Here is guidance for people who have or think they have COVID-19:
COVID-19 testing locations
Tower Mall COVID-19 Community Testing Site
The Tower Mall COVID-19 Community Testing Site offers drive-thru and walk-up testing and available at no cost to everyone, regardless of income level, health insurance coverage or immigration status. Testing at the site is recommended for people ages 4 and older who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- 9 am – 3:30 pm Tuesday – Saturday
- Tower Mall parking lot, 5403 E Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver
The testing site uses an oral saliva PCR test. Visitors will cough deeply three to five times and swab the inside of their mouths for 20 seconds. Results are expected within three days.
Pre-registration is encouraged. Learn more on the city of Vancouver website.
Additional testing sites
Most health care facilities now offer COVID-19 testing. People who are unable to access testing through their regular health care provider, those who do not have a health care provider or those who are uninsured can contact the following facilities to request testing:
- Legacy GoHealth. Hazel Dell, 360.787.4151. Cascade Park, 360.787.4135.
- Rite Aid, 2800 NE 162nd Ave., Vancouver. Register online to schedule an appointment. (drive up testing available)
- *Rose Urgent Care and Family Practice, Vancouver. 360.952.4457. (drive up testing available)
- *Sea Mar Community Health Center, Battle Ground. Call 360.342.8060 to schedule an appointment. (drive up testing available)
- Testing hours: 8 am to noon Tuesdays, 1 to 5 pm Thursdays (by appointment)
- *Sea Mar Community Health Center, East Vancouver. Call 360.726.6720 to schedule an appointment. (drive up testing available)
- Testing hours: 8 am to 5 pm Thursdays
- *Sea Mar Community Health Center, Salmon Creek. Call 360.852.9070 to schedule an appointment. (drive up testing available)
- Testing hours: 8 am to 5 pm Fridays (beginning in January 2021)
- The Vancouver Clinic. Various locations. Call 360.882.2778 to schedule an appointment.
(*These facilities are providing tests at no cost for those who are uninsured. Some may charge a fee for the office visit. Call the facility for more information.)
Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 should call their health care provider or one of the above facilities in advance so the facility can take steps to prevent exposing others.
For those who do not have a health care provider and need medical care, visit the Clark County Medical Society for a list of medical clinics offering free and low-cost medical care.