Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 should contact their health care provider about testing as soon as possible. Early testing is critical to slowing the spread of COVID-19 in Clark County.
Here is guidance for people who have or think they have COVID-19:
COVID-19 testing locations
Most health care facilities now offer COVID-19 testing. People who are unable to access testing through their regular health care provider, those who do not have a health care provider or those who are uninsured can contact the following facilities to request testing:
- Legacy GoHealth. Hazel Dell, 360.787.4151. Cascade Park, 360.787.4135.
- Rite Aid, 2800 NE 162nd Ave., Vancouver. Register online to schedule an appointment. (drive up testing available)
- *Rose Urgent Care and Family Practice, Vancouver. 360.952.4457. (drive up testing available)
- The Vancouver Clinic. Various locations. Call 360.882.2778 to schedule an appointment.
- Walgreens. Many Walgreens locations with drive-thru pharmacies offer no-cost testing. Visit the Walgreens website for find locations and register for an appointment.
(*These facilities are providing tests at no cost for those who are uninsured. Some may charge a fee for the office visit. Call the facility for more information.)
Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 should call their health care provider or one of the above facilities in advance so the facility can take steps to prevent exposing others.
For those who do not have a health care provider and need medical care, visit the Clark County Medical Society for a list of medical clinics offering free and low-cost medical care.