Clark County Public Health and local restaurant owners have teamed up to increase healthy options for kids through the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program. Public Health staff are available to meet with you to help your restaurant offer healthier options for kids. For more information, contact staff or download the application.
Healthier kids' meals would include fruits and/or vegetables, healthy beverages and less fried foods. For example, a healthy beverage could be plain low-fat milk or water. Healthier side options could be a non-fried vegetable, fruit without added sugar or a dairy product such as cottage cheese.
- Farrar's Bistro: 12514 NW 36th Avenue, Vancouver
- La Bottega: 1905 Main Street, Vancouver
- Mighty Bowl: 108 W. 8th Street, Vancouver
- Morelia's Mexican Grill: 5930 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Nuestra Mesa: 228 NE 4th Avenue, Camas
- Provecho: 1801 Main Street, Vancouver
- Sportsman Bar & Grill, 121 N Main Ave, Ridgefield
Like us on Facebook to get program updates.
Healthy neighborhood restaurants offer:
- Healthier kids' meals
- Non-fried appetizer and entree options
- Healthier side substitutes at no extra charge
- Smaller portion size options in addition to regular menu items