Public Works' strategic plan includes the department's mission, vision, values and guiding principles, as well as six goals and related objectives.
We enhance Clark County's quality of life by providing transportation, environmental, and parks facilities and services.
We deliver superior service that is responsive and cost-justified.
- Provide a safe, efficient transportation system.
- Support a vibrant system of parks and natural areas while preserving the environment.
- Continue responsible stewardship of public funds.
- Increase partnerships and foster an engaged, informed community.
- Empower a skilled, responsive workforce.
- Make Public Works a great place to work.