2023 Annual Budget
Clark County adopted the 2023 Annual Budget on December 6, 2022. The total expense budget for 2023 is $753.5 million. The approved budget includes a 1% and banked capacity increase for the General Fund, Metropolitan Parks District (MPD) Parks Fund and Road Fund tax levies as recommended by County Manager Kathleen Otto. Based on the median household price of $525,000, the levy increase will cost taxpayers an additional $7.19 per year for the General Fund, $.90 per year for the MPD Parks Fund, and $26.55 per year for the Road Fund. These increases will generate an additional $1,311,776 revenue in the General Fund, $45,702 for the MPD Parks Fund and $2,463,824 in the Road Fund.
The approved budget focuses on urgent and immediate needs for the county. Additional needs will be considered in early 2023 including salary compensation considerations, capital projects and any outstanding jail transition-related items.
The budget presentation and videos of the Dec. 5 and Dec. 6 hearings are available on the county’s website at https://clark.wa.gov/councilors/clark-county-council-meetings.
2023 Annual Budget Reports:
2023 Adopted Budget Reports - December 6, 2022
- 2023 Adopted Budget Dashboard - Coming Soon!
- 2023 Adopted Budget Resolutions
- 2023 Adopted Budget Levy Certifications
- 2023 Adopted Budget Summary Reports
- 2023 Adopted Annual Replacement Schedule for Fleet - Fund 5091
- 2023 Adopted Operating Revenue Budget Line Item Detail Report
- 2023 Adopted Operating Expense Budget Line Item Detail Report
- 2023 Adopted Capital Expense Budget Line Item Detail Report
- 2023 Adopted Change Request (Decision Package) Report
- 2023 Adopted Capital Projects List - by Project by Fund Report
- 2023 Adopted Capital and Operating Revenue and Expense by Fund by Department
- 2023 Adopted Capital and Operating Expense by Fund by Department
- 2023 Adopted Capital and Operating Expense by Department by Fund
- 2023 Adopted General Fund Capital and Operating Expense by Department
2023 County Manager Recommended Budget Reports - November 2022
- 2023 County Manager Recommended Stage Reports - November 1, 2022
2023 Department Submissions Budget Reports - October 2022
2023 Restricted Spring Budget Supplemental - May 2023
- Budget Reports
2023 Fall Budget Supplemental - October 2023
- Budget Reports