Report Stormwater, Erosion, or Drainage Concerns

Clark County responds to stormwater issues in areas outside city limits, including rural parts of the county. For problems or concerns inside city limits, please contact the city directly. If any spill appears to have an immediate threat to public health, safety or the environment, call 911.

To report a spill or suface water pollution in Clark County, call the Washington Department of Ecology 24-Hour Spill SW Region Response Hotline at (360) 407-6300.


contacts Contact Information


water_damage Concern Report Information

Adress of concern
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.