Early closure on June 28th
The library will close at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 28th because of a Board of Trustees meeting at 12:15 p.m.
Help from a librarian
Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Come into the library, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 564.397.2268.
Online database access
Free remote access to Nolo self-help titles is available. Nolo is one of the largest publishers of legal self-help books and there are titles covering a variety of topics.
New practice guides from LexisNexis
- New Appleman Washington Insurance Law
- Washington Civil Discovery, by Paris K. Kallas and Kathleen M. O’Sullivan
- Washington Criminal Law, by Linda S. Portnoy, Lisa M. Leone, & Elizabeth Inglehart
- Washington Pretrial Civil Procedure, by Paris K. Kallas and Kathleen M. O’Sullivan
- Washington Probate and Estate Administration, by Karen Boxx
- Washington Real Estate Litigation, by Thomas L. Dickson, et al.
- Washington Torts and Personal Injury, by Jeffrey M. Odom
- Washington Trial and Post-Trial Civil Procedure, by John P. Erlick and Vanessa Soriano Power
Free webinars from the King County Law Library
The King County Law Library (KCLL) is offering several live and recorded webinars on a variety of topics. See the KCLL website for more information.