Report a Road Concern

For problems that require immediate response, please call (564) 397-2446.

For issues that don’t require immediate attention, such as a pothole or vegetation issue, filling out an online maintenance request is an excellent way to report a road or park concern.

For more pressing problems, please call (564) 397-2446. County staff tends to be extremely busy during storms and may not have time to regularly check online submissions, so a phone call is the best way to report a problem that needs immediate attention.

County staff typically receives these electronic maintenance requests from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

For urgent issues after hours or on weekends and holidays, please call (564) 397-2446 to reach an answering service, which can dispatch a county crew if necessary.

To report off-leash or aggressive dogs in county parks, call Clark County Animal Control, (564) 397-2488, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. For animal issues outside of business hours, call 311.

NOTE: This is to report a road concern in Clark County in Washington state.

For life-threatening emergencies, always call 911 immediately.

person Personal Information


build Maintenance Request Information

Type of Maintenance
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.