Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, the lobby of the Clark County Prosecutor’s Office will be closed to the public due to concerns relating to COVID-19. The office remains open for business. You can reach us by calling us at 564-397-2261. You can also reach attorneys and staff via their specific email addresses. We are sending all items electronically, or via US mail. There are no items that need to be picked up from reception at this time. If you wish to send us an electronic communication and are unsure where to direct it, please send it to our general delivery email address email@example.com. We will accept all discovery requests via email to that email address. Thank you, stay well!
Tony Golik - Clark County Prosecuting Attorney
To serve the citizens of Clark County by providing the fair and impartial administration of justice. We adhere to the highest ethical standards of the legal profession while discharging our responsibilities. They include:
- Protecting the public by responsibly prosecuting violations of the law
- Assisting and advocating the rights of crime victims
- Promoting professionalism within the criminal justice system
- Impartially advising the Board of County Councilors and the elected and appointed officials of Clark County
- Effectively and ethically prosecuting and defending all civil actions to which Clark County may be a party
- Collecting child support in appropriate cases
Clark County is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, HIV or Hepatitis C status, the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a disabled person, sexual orientation/gender identity, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This prohibition underscores the County's commitment to provide a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment for its employees, the public it serves, and those with whom the County conducts business.