Report Health Concern


Public Health has transitioned to a new online portal for submitting concerns. To submit a concern about any of the following issues to Public Health, please use this form

  • Restaurant and foodborne illness
  • Septic system failure and surfacing sewage
  • Food/Waste/Household garbage
  • Junk/Debris/Unwanted or Unused items
  • Public pools, spas and recreational beaches
  • Schools (indoor air quality, mold, etc)
  • Water wells
  • Hazardous waste

Smoking in Public Places violations

Reports of violations to the Smoking in Public Places law can be made here
Please visit our page for more information about the smoking in public places law (SIPP) and Clark County ordinance 2015-04-18.

Mosquito Abatement

Requests for Mosquito Control service can now be submitted here . 
Clark County Mosquito Control District Information

Air Quality

Contact Southwest Washington Clean Air Agency at (360) 574-3058 or (800) 633-0709, or complete an online complaint form. Visit their Web site for information on leadasbestos and outdoor burning.

Building, erosion control or nuisances such as junk, debris, auto hulk, and inoperable vehicles

Hazardous waste - spills creating an imminent danger to public health or the environment

  • Contact Washington State Department of Ecology Spill Response Team at 1-800-OILS-911.


Review Washington State Department of Health's Web site Got mold? Frequently asked questions about mold. Click here for further information on Public Health's complete mold packet. If the dwelling is a rental unit, the Washington State Landlord/Tenant Law may be of assistance.

Garbage, recycling, and/or yard debris/organics services

Curbside garbage, recycling, and/or yard debris/organics in Clark County is provided by Waste Connections of Washington. Service-related concerns, such as missed pickups or schedule delays, can be submitted through the Waste Connections website.

Other questions about disposal options for garbage, recycling and yard debris/organics can be emailed to the Clark County Solid Waste Operations and Solid Waste Education and Outreach teams.