- Restaurant and foodborne illness
- Septic system failure and surfacing sewage
- Food/Waste/Household garbage
- Junk/Debris/Unwanted or Unused items
- Public pools, spas and recreational beaches
- Schools (indoor air quality, mold, etc)
- Water wells
- Hazardous waste
Smoking in Public Places violations
Reports of violations to the Smoking in Public Places law can be made here.
Please visit our page for more information about the smoking in public places law (SIPP) and Clark County ordinance 2015-04-18.
Requests for Mosquito Control service can now be submitted here .
Clark County Mosquito Control District Information
Building, erosion control or nuisances such as junk, debris, auto hulk, and inoperable vehicles
- For concerns in the city of Vancouver, contact City of Vancouver Code Compliance at 360.487.7810, or complete a code compliance complaint form.
- For concerns outside Vancouver, contact Clark County Code Enforcement at 564.397.4184, or complete an online complaint form.
Hazardous waste - spills creating an imminent danger to public health or the environment
- Contact Washington State Department of Ecology Spill Response Team at 1-800-OILS-911.
Review Washington State Department of Health's Web site Got mold? Frequently asked questions about mold. Click here for further information on Public Health's complete mold packet. If the dwelling is a rental unit, the Washington State Landlord/Tenant Law may be of assistance.