The County Clerk is an elected official
provided or by the Washington State
Constitution whose responsibilities
are assigned by local and state rules
Clark County Clerk
- Copy Requests: If you need to request a copy of a document (IE. divorce decree)
- Family Law Instructions: Instructions on forms to use for Domestic Case actions, (IE. Divorce, modifications, Legal Separation, Contempt...)
- Fee Schedule: To determine cost of filing(s)
- Superior Court Case Search This search uses a Washington Courts website (Odyssey Portal) which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
- Superior Court Name Search This search uses a Washington Courts website which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
Contact: Clark County Clerk's Office
Superior Court Schedule Change Criminal Dockets
| Change effective 9/18/2020
Change effective 9/30/2020
See Superior Court webpage
Facilitator Office Changes as of January 4, 2021
Please note: appointments must be scheduled in person. Scheduling by phone not available.