Instructions for new e-file system
Superior Court eFile Instructions-Serv-U
FileZilla Instructions Serv-U
- Download the OnBase Web User Guide:
- Copy Requests: If you need to request a copy of a document in a case. (IE. divorce decree)
- Family Law Instructions: Instructions on forms to use for Domestic Case actions, (IE. Divorce, modifications, Legal Separation, Contempt...)
- Fee Schedule: To determine cost of filing(s)
- Odyssey Portal - Superior Court Case Search This search uses a Washington Courts website (Odyssey Portal) which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
- Superior Court Name Search This search uses a Washington Courts website which can search for cases in all counties of the State of Washington.
Where's My Case - Daily Case Locations (District and Superior Courts)
(The Where's My Case Locator was designed as an app for smartphones and tablets, it may not function properly with your browser)
Contact: Clark County Clerk's Office
UPDATE: NEW HOURS
effective April 3, 2023
Office and phone hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm M-F
CLOSED: Noon to 1:00 pm for lunch
Click here: For more options to reach the Clerks office.
UPDATE: New office hours
Facilitators office will be open:
1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
Please note: appointments must be scheduled in person. Scheduling by phone not available.
Docket Changes and Cancellations