Download the OnBase Web User Guide:
- Copy Requests: If you need to request a copy of a document in a case. (IE. divorce decree)
- Family Law Instructions: Instructions on forms to use for Domestic Case actions, (IE. Divorce, modifications, Legal Separation, Contempt...)
- Fee Schedule: To determine cost of filing(s)
- Odyssey Portal - Superior Court Case Search This search uses a Washington Courts website (Odyssey Portal) which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
Odyssey Portal anonymous access is now enabled (August 1, 2022). Users may perform searches without registration with the same level of access as before the recent restrictions.
- Superior Court Name Search This search uses a Washington Courts website which can
search for cases in all counties of the State of Washington.
Where's My Case - Daily Case Locations (District and Superior Courts)
(The Where's My Case Locator was designed as an app for smartphones and tablets, it may not function properly with your browser)
Contact: Clark County Clerk's Office
The Clerk's Office is open from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Monday through Friday. The Clerk's Office is closed on legal holidays.
UPDATE: New phone hours
Phones will be answered:
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click here: For more options to reach the Clerks office.
UPDATE: New office hours
Facilitators office will be open:
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
Please note: appointments must be scheduled in person. Scheduling by phone not available.