The County Clerk is an elected official
provided or by the Washington State
Constitution whose responsibilities
are assigned by local and state rules
Clark County Clerk
- Copy Requests: If you need to request a copy of a document in a case. (IE. divorce decree)
- Family Law Instructions: Instructions on forms to use for Domestic Case actions, (IE. Divorce, modifications, Legal Separation, Contempt...)
- Fee Schedule: To determine cost of filing(s)
- Odyssey Portal - Superior Court Case Search This search uses a Washington Courts website (Odyssey Portal) which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
- Superior Court Name Search This search uses a Washington Courts website which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
Where's My Case - Daily Case Locations (District and Superior Courts)
(The Where's My Case Locator was designed as an app for smartphones and tablets, it may not function properly with your browser)
Contact: Clark County Clerk's Office
The Clerk's Office is open from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Monday through Friday. The Clerk's Office is closed on legal holidays.
2021 Judges Rotation Schedule
|Clerks Forms Page|
Superior Court Schedule Change Criminal Dockets
|See Superior Court webpage|
Facilitator Office Changes as of January 4, 2021