Download the OnBase Web User Guide:
- Copy Requests: If you need to request a copy of a document in a case. (IE. divorce decree)
- Family Law Instructions: Instructions on forms to use for Domestic Case actions, (IE. Divorce, modifications, Legal Separation, Contempt...)
- Fee Schedule: To determine cost of filing(s)
- Odyssey Portal - Superior Court Case Search This search uses a Washington Courts website (Odyssey Portal) which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
- Superior Court Name Search This search uses a Washington Courts website which can search for cases in all counties of the State of Washington.
Where's My Case - Daily Case Locations (District and Superior Courts)
(The Where's My Case Locator was designed as an app for smartphones and tablets, it may not function properly with your browser)__________________________________________________________________________________
Contact: Clark County Clerk's Office
The Clerk's Office is open from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Monday through Friday. The Clerk's Office is closed on legal holidays.
UPDATE: New phone hours
Phones will be answered:
8:30 a.m. to Noon and
1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click here: For more options to reach the Clerks office.
UPDATE: New office hours
Facilitators office will be open:
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
Please note: appointments must be scheduled in person. Scheduling by phone not available.