The District Court Administration lobby will be closed from 12:00-12:30pm through August 1, 2022.
Jury Services Fraudulent Phone Calls
Clark County residents have received phone calls and emails from individuals claiming to be law enforcement officers (such as a Deputy Sheriff) or court personnel (such as a Judge) indicating that they have missed jury duty and have a warrant out for their arrest. In the past, there have been requests for payments.
If you receive such a phone call, or email, do not give any personal, credit card, or banking information. You should hang up and contact law enforcement immediately.
Effective May 2, 2022
Clark County District Court will begin a hybrid of in-person and virtual hearings.
Our YouTube channel will no longer be active; anyone who wishes to observe court will need to do so in person.
Please check the daily court docket on our website to determine if your scheduled hearing is in person or virtual.
Mission and Vision of District Court
The mission of Clark County District Court is to serve the people of Clark County by delivering the highest quality of justice services and providing equal access to the court and its programs; and to treat all persons with fairness and respect.
The vision of Clark County District Court defines our standards for public service and operations, and the values we are continually refining:
Clark County District Court will:
- Be sensitive and responsive to the needs of our diverse community;
- Have a service-oriented approach;
- Advocate for investment in the justice system of Clark County to preserve access to justice for all residents;
- Utilize technology to increase access and convenience in using the Court’s services;
- Ensure equal application of the judicial process to all cases, which are fairly decided based upon legally relevant factors.
MARCH 25, 2021