The District Court Administration office is closed daily from 12:00 to 1:00pm
The District Court Probation office is closed until further notice.
If you need to contact your case manager, please call them directly.
Visit the Probation Services page for a list of contact numbers.
Mission of District Court
The mission of Clark County District Court is to serve people by delivering exceptional justice services; providing equitable access to the court and its programs; treating everyone with fairness and respect; and promoting diversity in our community and operations.
In service of our mission, we commit to:
- Having a service-oriented approach that meets or exceeds the public’s expectations;
- Being sensitive and responsive to the needs of our diverse community;
- Improving access to justice by advancing the use of technology and removing systemic barriers;
- Ensuring equitable application of the judicial process in every case;
- Addressing systemic racism in the justice system;
- Valuing our employees and court participants for their differences;
- Empowering every person in our organization to take an active role in the effective administration of justice through participation and training;
- Enhancing public trust and confidence in the judicial system.
Statement on Equality and Access to Justice (PDF)
MARCH 25, 2021
District and Municipal Court Judges' Association & Superior Court Judges' Association - Statement on Racism