District Court Administration will be closed from 12:00-1:00pm on Friday, December 9, 2022 and 11:30-1:00pm on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Jury Services Fraudulent Phone Calls
Clark County residents have received phone calls and emails from individuals claiming to be law enforcement officers (such as a Deputy Sheriff) or court personnel (such as a Judge) indicating that they have missed jury duty and have a warrant out for their arrest. In the past, there have been requests for payments.
If you receive such a phone call, or email, do not give any personal, credit card, or banking information. You should hang up and contact law enforcement immediately.
Mission and Vision of District Court
The mission of Clark County District Court is to serve the people of Clark County by delivering the highest quality of justice services and providing equal access to the court and its programs; and to treat all persons with fairness and respect.
The vision of Clark County District Court defines our standards for public service and operations, and the values we are continually refining:
Clark County District Court will:
- Be sensitive and responsive to the needs of our diverse community;
- Have a service-oriented approach;
- Advocate for investment in the justice system of Clark County to preserve access to justice for all residents;
- Utilize technology to increase access and convenience in using the Court’s services;
- Ensure equal application of the judicial process to all cases, which are fairly decided based upon legally relevant factors.
MARCH 25, 2021