FEBRUARY 3, 2021
Due to the recent increase in the spread of COVID-19 in our community, District Court is suspending jury trials until the week of March 1, 2021.
All other dockets will continue as planned, participants should appear virtually (see instructions on court website) unless they are unable to do so in which case they may appear in person.
District Court Administration office will be closed from 12:00-1:00pm, December 7, 2020-March 1, 2021.
SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
Presiding Judge Kelli E. Osler
Administrator Amber K. Emery
In an effort to limit exposure and stop the spread of COVID-19, District Court strongly discourages participants from appearing in person at the Clark County Courthouse. The preferred method of appearance is by Zoom with both audio and video capabilities.
Note: If you do not have video capabilities, please contact the court (564) 397-2424 to make an accommodation request.
How to get to your Virtual Court Hearing?
Click here or on the Check Into My Virtual Hearing link on the left side of the page.
Viewing court proceedings:
If you not the defendant, please click here to view our courts:
YouTube Livestream Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8qHq7_NtPYt3_ZiBMlUFyw
If you have been called for Jury Service, please click here:
The District Court Central Lobby is OPEN with a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
- Pretrial/Probation Lobby at the Law Enforcement Center will be closed effective 3/16/2020 to public. Please contact your Pretrial/Probation officer by phone to check in or you can also contact (564) 397-2424 to be connected.
- Mabry Center Lobby is closed to check-in/orientation effective 3/16/2020. Please contact the Mabry center (564) 397-6045 to arrange check in for Work Crew.
- Walk-in Warrants - To be placed on the docket and have your warrant quashed, please check in via phone at (564) 397-2424 or in person in the District Court Central Lobby.
- Non-Domestic Violence cases – VIRTUAL Court will take place on Thursdays at 8:30 am and 1:00 pm.
- Domestic Violence cases –VIRTUAL Court will take place on Mondays at 8:30 am.
Please contact the court by phone (564) 397-2424 or email ClarkCountyPublicService@clark.wa.gov to ensure your information (email, address, and phone) are up to date.
Thank you for your continued patience. Please continue to follow all applicable public health guidelines.
Mission and Vision of District Court
The mission of Clark County District Court is to serve the people of Clark County by delivering the highest quality of justice services and providing equal access to the court and its programs; and to treat all persons with fairness and respect.
The vision of Clark County District Court defines our standards for public service and operations, and the values we are continually refining:
Clark County District Court will:
- Be sensitive and responsive to the needs of our diverse community;
- Have a service-oriented approach;
- Advocate for investment in the justice system of Clark County to preserve access to justice for all residents;
- Utilize technology to increase access and convenience in using the Court’s services;
- Ensure equal application of the judicial process to all cases, which are fairly decided based upon legally relevant factors.