Due to the public health spike in COVID-19 cases, District Court has suspended Jury Trials through February 28, 2022.
Emergency Administrative Order 2022-1 Amended
The District Court Administration lobby will be closed from 12:00-1:00pm through February 28, 2022.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED
You are required to wear a face covering while in the Clark
County Courthouse, Juvenile Courthouse, and Family Law
Annex per District Court GAO 2021-12 and Superior Court
GO 2021-05. If you do not have a mask, one will be
provided at entry to the building.
Mission and Vision of District Court
The mission of Clark County District Court is to serve the people of Clark County by delivering the highest quality of justice services and providing equal access to the court and its programs; and to treat all persons with fairness and respect.
The vision of Clark County District Court defines our standards for public service and operations, and the values we are continually refining:
Clark County District Court will:
- Be sensitive and responsive to the needs of our diverse community;
- Have a service-oriented approach;
- Advocate for investment in the justice system of Clark County to preserve access to justice for all residents;
- Utilize technology to increase access and convenience in using the Court’s services;
- Ensure equal application of the judicial process to all cases, which are fairly decided based upon legally relevant factors.
MARCH 25, 2021