Skip to main content
Prevent the spread of COVID-19. Wear your mask. Maintain six feet social distance from others. Learn More >
The Clark County Consortium is a postdoctoral residency experience comprised of two sites:
- Primary rotations with Clark County Juvenile Court
- Minor rotations with Evergreen Public Schools.
Clark County Community Consortium’s postdoctoral program offers:
- Advanced general training in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology with an emphasis on mental health needs and restorative practices in corrections and school-based settings.
- Organized experience designed to provide the resident with planned and programmed supervised training.
- Advanced clinical training in brief psychotherapy, psychological assessment, suicide risk assessment, attachment and cognitive behavioral theoretical orientations, group therapy, psycho-educational intervention and consultation.