Council Meetings are held in a hybrid format, join virtually or in person.
Participate in the following ways:
- In person, 6th floor of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98666
- Watch live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23)
- Livestream from your personal computer: www.cvtv.org
- Join by computer:
- Join by phone:
- Dial: 1-408-418-9388
- Access Code: 2482 919 0673
- Password: 3hCmUT2A4Tc
- Submit comments:
- Written via email: https:// www.clark.wa.gov/councilors/public-comment
- Written via US Postal Service to the Clark County Council, c/o Rebecca Messinger, PO Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-500
- During the meeting from your computer or phone: follow these instructions
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on Consent & Separate Business Items
-July 19, 2022
2. County Manager Appointments for:
-Scena-Thomas Short Plat
-Vista Grange Cluster Subdivision
-Ramble Creek Phase 1
4. Approval of a Collective Bargaining Agreement between Clark County and the Information Technology Guild.
5. Approval of a Notice to Contractors requesting bids for the Chelatchie Prairie Railroad Roadbed Rehabilitation – MP 0.0 to MP 14.12; PRJ0000795.
6. Approval of federal funding contracts (Project Prospectus and Local Agency Agreement) for the Northeast Sunset Falls Road – Chip Seal project; CRP No. 320712
7. Approval authorizing the County Manager to execute grant agreement No. WQAIP-2023-C1CoPW-00066 between Clark County and the Washington State Department of Ecology for a total of $50,000 to fund treatment of Variable-leaf Milfoil in Warren Seely Reservoir.
8. Approval authorizing County Manager to sign an updated Interlocal Agreement with Clark Public Utilities for the relocation of poles, electrical lines, and other facilities necessary to construct the Northeast 119th Street and Northeast 152nd Avenue Intersection Improvement project. [This corrects the previously approved Staff Report No. 122-22.]
9. Approval to accept a $116,911 supplemental grant from the Washington Auto Theft Prevention Authority to fund a 1.0 FTE Deputy Prosecuting Attorney 12-month project position, associated position-related equipment costs, and purchase $6,000 in equipment used for auto theft prevention for the Clark County Sheriff’s Office. This is a budget-neutral project that will increase resources dedicated to auto theft prosecution and prevention in Clark County.
1. Approval authorizing the County Manager to execute a lease for a modular building to be used by the Salmon Creek Road Operations section crew.
2. Approval authorizing the County Manager to sign an interlocal agreement with the City of Vancouver for the transfer of right-of-way and the granting of access and utility easement rights related to the Curtin Creek Community Park Development.
3. Approval of a resolution establishing the 78th Street Heritage Farm Technical Advisory Team.
4. Approval authorizing the County Manager to execute a grant application for submittal to the Parks Foundation of Clark County for inclusive play equipment at Curtin Creek Community Park.
5. Approval to accept a multi-year $787,842.41 grant from the Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs to help detect and mitigate COVID-19 within the Clark County Jail by increased testing, additional PPE supplies, and making physical changes within the jail to make the facility safer for staff and inmates.
Open Public Comment
County Manager Report