Council meetings are held virtually. Participate in the following ways:
- Watch live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23)
- Livestream from your personal computer: www.cvtv.org
- Join by computer:
- Join by phone:
- Dial: 1-408-418-9388
- Access Code: 2484 328 7684
- Password: mD3kJxPqs77
- Submit comments:
- Dec. 6-10, 2021
- Jan. 17-21, 2022
2. Minutes approved for:
- Jan. 18, 2022
3. Plats (for notice only):
- Hockinson Hollow
4. Approval of County Manager Appointments and Letters of Acceptance for:
- Councilmember Kim Harless appointed to the Clark County Community Action Board, effective immediately to Dec. 31, 2024.
- Robert Trost appointed to the Clean Water Commission, effective January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024.
- Jeffrey Kessenich appointed to the Clean Water Commission, effective January 1, to December 31, 2024.
5. Authorization for the County Manager to sign a two-year Gorge Grant contract through the Department of Commerce for Clark County to process development applications and respond to public inquiry for properties located in the Columbia River Gorge Scenic area.
6. Approval for $10,000 in petty cash funds for the 2022 Washington State Horse Expo, to be deposited in the Fairgrounds Site Management Group account at Umpqua Bank.
7. Approval of Notice to Contractors which requests bids for the 2022 Road Preservation Hot Mix Asphalt Overlays project, County Road Project No. 301522, PRJ0000819.
8. Approval of a resolution for a temporary road closure of NE 182nd Avenue near the intersection of SR 500, as part of the SR 500/182nd Avenue Intersection Improvement project.
9. Authorization for the County Manager to execute amendment 2 to the Interlocal Agreement with the Columbia Land Trust for the East Fork Lewis River Optimists Club project extending the termination date.
10. Approval of a Recreation and Conservation Office Grant Agreement to support the construction of the Mason Creek Barrier Improvements at NE 102nd Avenue at Mason Creek, and an Application Resolution/Authorization form delegating signature authority, County Road Project No. 39112.
1. Approval to transfer $366,615 from General Fund to Fund 1003. Cancelation of the Fair in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID pandemic lead to revenue loss and corresponding expense reductions which resulted in a decrease in facility projects that normally keep the grounds ready for an event as large as the Fair.
2. Approval for the County Manager to sign the Center for Community Health Lease amendments for Lifeline Connections, Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Consumer Voices are Born, Public Health Department, and Department of Community Services, which will adjust the annual debt service.
3. Approval of federal funding contracts (Project Prospectus and Local Agency Agreement) for the Highway 99 Sidewalk project from NE 102nd Street and NE 104th Street, CRP No. 310422.
4. Approval of a resolution declaring an emergency and waive competitive bidding requirements to reconstruct two damaged signal crossings on the Chelatchie Prairie Railroad.
Public Hearing: 2021 Annual Review amending the 20-Year Growth Management Comprehensive Plan
CPZ2021-0008 Coordinated Water System Plan Update
Public Hearing: Mini-Initiative prohibiting mandates in Clark County
-Mini Initiative Memorandum
*public wishing to comment will have 2 minutes each to give comments
*Council will take public comment for 2 hours