The Assessor's Office makes a number of forms available to property owners to manage their property. The most commonly used forms are organized by subject below.
To submit, please attach the completed form and send to the email address provided on the form. If you are not able to find an email address, please reference the Contact Us page.
Clark County Assessor's Office
PO Box 5000
Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Bring the completed form in-person to the drop box:
Program Application Forms
- Online Filing is Available (January-August)
- Current Use Request to Withdraw
- Designated Forest Lands Program Application Form- Same Ownership
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Person Exemption Application Form - taxes owed for 2015 and prior
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Person Exemption Application Form - 2016 taxes or later
- Destroyed Property Program- Destroyed Property for Real Property Form
- Home Owner's Remodel Exemption Program - Homeowner's Remodel Exemption Form