Council Meetings are held in a hybrid format, join virtually or in person.
Participate in the following ways:
- In person, 6th floor of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98666
- Watch live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23)
- Livestream from your personal computer: www.cvtv.org
- Join by computer:
- Join by phone:
- Dial: 1-408-418-9388
- Access Code: 2484 987 8069
- Password: MxPxPTmH832
- Submit comments:
-07/04 – 07/08/2022
-06/27 – 07/01/2022
-06/20 – 06/24/2022
2. Minutes Approved for:
-July 5, 2022
3. Approval of Letters of Acceptance for:
-Randy Lawffer reappointed to the Noxious Weed Control Board, effective Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2026.
-Mike Nieto appointed to the Southwest Washington Workforce Development/Workforce Southwest Washington effective July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2025.
-Jasmine Tolbert appointed to the Southwest Washington Workforce Development/Workforce Southwest Washington effective July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2025.
-Stacey Smith appointed to the Southwest Washington Workforce Development/Workforce Southwest Washington effective July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2025.
-Angela Edginton-Burckhard appointed to the Southwest Washington Workforce Development/Workforce Southwest Washington effective July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2025.
4. Plats (for notice only):
-Plat alteration declaration to amend a subdivision recorded in Book 312, Pages 196-197, Teal Crest Subdivision
5. Approval to accept continuing pass-through grant funds from the Washington Department of Health (DOH) for the Injury & Violence Prevention Overdose Data to Action (OD2A) and allow the Public Health Director to sign any agreements or amendments resulting therein. Total remuneration for one year is estimated at $70,415 for a term beginning Sept. 1, 2022.
6. Approval authorizing the County Manager to sign a covenant agreement for Parcel No. 176384-000 with the City of Vancouver to preserve accessibility improvements and maintain public access to the Harmony Sports Complex restroom facilities funded through a Community Development Block Grant.
7. Approval authorizing the County Manager to sign an extension agreement of the Pacific Northwest Interagency Cooperative Intergovernmental Agreement for Grounds Equipment and Maintenance Services.
8. Approval to repurpose the 2022 baseline controllables budget for Vegetation Management to purchase a spray apparatus for a replacement utility terrain vehicle.
1. Approval to allocate $2 million in funding for the ARPA Community Grant Awards Program which will provide financial assistance to nonprofit organizations and small businesses to facilitate recovery from the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Approval of a resolution stating Clark County Council priorities for the I-5 Interstate Bridge Replacement Program.
3. Approval to accept expanded State Foundational Public Health Services grant funds from the Washington State Department of Health and add positions and budget capacity as outlined in the staff report. Additional remuneration from the Department of Health will be $3,014,000 per year starting July 1, 2022, with an additional increase of $562,334 per year starting July 1, 2023.
4. Approval of a resolution authorizing the County Manager to execute an agreement with the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) to complete the Hantwick Inter-fund Transfer and Reconveyance project, and pursuant to RCW 79.22, make an official request for the property from DNR.
5. Approval to sign a letter of intent to the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) expressing interest in transfer of the Chelatchie Prairie Railroad property from the State to the county through the Trust Land Transfer process.
Public Hearing: Clark County Code 40.260.150 - Multifamily Residential Outdoor Recreation Area Standards:
-Interim Ordinance (approved on July 5, 2022)
-Interim Ordinance (Proposed Additional Findings of Fact Version)
Public Hearing: CPZ2021-00006 Chelatchie Bluff Mineral Lands
-Submitted Comments for July 19, 2022 Council Hearing
-Submitted comments for March 15, 2022 Council Hearing
-Submitted comments for December 16 Planning Commission Hearing
Public Hearing: Ordinance re: Annual Reviews and Dockets
Public Hearing: Clark County Code 9.05 - Park Rules