Vancouver, Wash. ‒ Clark County Auditor Greg Kimsey this week announced the Elections Office has two new ballot drop boxes.
The new drop boxes are open 24-hours a day, seven days a week and are located at:
- Shahala Middle School, 601 SE 192nd Ave.
- Washougal Community Library, 1661 C St., #2391
There are seven existing ballot drop boxes that also are open 24-hours. They are:
- 99th Street Transit Center, 9700 NE 7th Ave.
- Fisher’s Landing Transit Center, 3510 SE 164th Ave.
- Vancouver Mall, Southeast of Macy’s near the C-Tran Vine Station
- Downtown Vancouver, West 14th and Esther Streets
- Battle Ground City Hall parking lot, 109 SW 1st St.
- Downtown Camas Post Office, 440 NE 5th Ave.
- Ridgefield, Pioneer Street exit, east of Interstate 5, at the end of North 1st Circle
Maps of the drop box locations and election day only deposit locations can be found on the county’s website at www.clark.wa.gov/elections/ballot-deposit-locations.
The boxes are open in time for the Feb. 11 special election. For this election ballots have been distributed to all registered voters in the City of Battle Ground, Fire District 3, Ridgefield School District, Vancouver Public Schools, Washougal School District, and Woodland School District.
Ballots for this special election are due by 8 pm on election day Feb. 11. More information is on the Election website clarkvotes.org.