Voter Temp Address Change

This form is for temporary or seasonal mailing address changes only. If you have moved or would like to add a permanent mailing address to your registration go to MyVote or call our office at (360) 397-2345.

For example, you can use this form if:
  • You need a temporary mailing address change that will be effective for less than one year
  • You are a snowbird or have a seasonal mailing address
Please see Traveling During an Election for detailed information about when to use this form.

Voter Information

Current Registered Residential Address

Note: you cannot change your residential address with this form. For residential address changes please see Changing Your Registration

Temporary or Seasonal Mailing Address

Address Outside of the US

Effective Date Range

You are responsible for contacting the elections office to stop or change a recurring schedule.