Our communities; Drug free.
It is the mission of the Clark-Vancouver Regional Drug Task Force to work proactively and collaboratively with our community partners to eliminate illegal drugs in Clark county with Professionalism, Integrity, Responsiveness and Enthusiasm.
Our Guiding Principles
Professionalism, Integrity, Responsiveness and Enthusiasm.
- To identify, investigate, and disrupt or dismantle drug trafficking organizations working in and through Clark county.
- To initiate and conduct investigations of mid and upper-level drug dealers and drug manufacturers.
- To facilitate investigation and problem solving efforts relating to neighborhood drug problems and determine possible connections to drug trafficking organizations.
- To promote inter-agency cooperation relating to drug investigations.
- To promote interdisciplinary cooperation fighting drugs in our community.
- To collect, analyze and disseminate intelligence information relating to illegal drug activities in Clark county.
- To participate in establishing and maintaining a communications network between law enforcement agencies in our area.
- To be an educational and information resource for our community partners and other agencies regarding illegal drugs, their use and the drug subculture.
To report suspected drug activity please call the Drug Tip Hotline at 564.397.6017; or to submit a tip online, click here. You have the option to remain anonymous. We appreciate your assistance.
Si tienes información sobre drogas puedes dejar su mensaje aquí en español. Su información será confidencial.