U or T non-immigrant visas


Do you need assistance?

The Safety and Access for Immigrant Victims Program provides resources and access to forms. Learn more.

The Clark County Sheriff's Office can help with language access services.

What is the U Visa?

The U non-immigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation and prosecution of criminal activity. You can read more about the U Visa here.

The Form I-918, Supplement B, must be signed by an authorized official of the certifying law enforcement agency.

What is the T Visa?

The T non-immigrant status (T visa) is a temporary immigration benefit that enables certain victims of a severe form of human trafficking to remain in the United States for up to four years if they have assisted law enforcement in an investigation or prosecution of human trafficking. You can read more about the T Visa here.

You may submit Form I-914, Supplement B, as evidence to establish your compliance with reasonable requests from law enforcement. This form should be completed by law enforcement authorities.

Complete the appropriate form and send to:

Clark County Sheriff's Office
Attn:  U Visa/Admin
P.O. Box 410
Vancouver, WA  98666