Frequently Asked Questions About Filing a Crime Report

If this is an emergency, call 911.  For non-emergency law enforcement assistance, please call 311.  Dispatchers will prioritize your call and forward it to the best response unit.

No, if a crime took place within the city limits of a city in Clark County, please call the police department of that city.  The exception is the town of Yacolt. The Clark County Sheriff's Office provides police service to the town of Yacolt.

Battle Ground
La Center


If this took place on a state freeway, highway, or route, please call the Washington State Patrol direct at 360.596-4000.