Court forms


General information

The library has the mandatory court forms for divorce, parentage, relocation, visitation, modification, and minor guardianship available for photocopying.

The library also has other fill-in-the-blank style forms. Many are specific to Washington, but there are also national form book sets or example forms that can be adapted to other situations.

Washington Forms Online from Washington LawHelp can help you fill out some forms online for free by answering a few questions and then using your answers to complete the documents. 

Official Washington court forms

Some federal court forms