Visits with children

General information

The Petition for Visits process can allow people who are related to a child or to the parents of the child to request visits in certain circumstances.

Washington LawHelp has general information about visitation rights for non-parents.

Forms and instructions

Washington State's official mandatory pattern forms for visits with children can be found on the State Court website. You may need additional forms.