Unmarried couples (property)

General information

Washington LawHelp has information about:

Free eBook for unmarried couples who are living together

Living Together book cover

How to find books about living together

Log in to Nolo


Unmarried parents (parentage)

Parentage involves unmarried parents. This includes legally recognized parents asking for parenting plans or child support as well as cases to determine a child's legal parents if they are unmarried.

For information about filing a petition for a parenting plan, residential schedule and/or child support, see the parentage page.

For information about changing a final parenting plan or child support order, see the modification page.