Housing Preservation

Clark County Housing Rehabilitation

The Housing Rehabilitation Program provides financial assistance for home repairs to low- and moderate-income homeowners of single-family residences who live in Clark County and in the Woodland city limits.
NOTE: There is currently a waitlist for this program. Click on the link above for more information.

The Accessibility and Emergency Home Repair Program

The Accessibility Program is for owners and tenants with physical challenges, who live in Clark County and need their homes modified for easier accessibility in and around their home. Projects may include ramps, bathtub, roll-in shower, doorways, door handles, grab bars, and raised toilets.

The Emergency Home Repair Program is for owners who live in Clark County that have emergency health and safety repairs needed to their home, and for owners of mobile homes on leased land. Projects may include structural, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical repairs, when there are obvious signs of deterioration. The income qualifications are 60% of HUD area median. 

Weatherization Program

The Weatherization Assistance Program provides cost-effective and energy-efficient improvements for low-income households while ensuring the health and safety of people served, by being the recognized leader in professional residential weatherization services. Call 564.397.2375 for more information.

Low-Income Home Energy Assistance

The Housing Preservation Program contracts with Clark Public Utilities (CPU) to provide the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). This program provides eligible customers with grants for energy assistance. Call the CPU customer service line, 360.992.3000, (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week), for more information. Customers who qualify for LIHEAP may also be eligible to receive air conditioning or air purifying services. Funding is limited and is available from mid-October to late June.  Customers who have gas, oil, or another heating source, should call their heating vendor to make payment arrangements until they have attended an Energy Assistance appointment.  

For more information, contact Dawn Lee, Cnty.CommunityHousingandDevelop@clark.wa.gov.