JANUARY 20, 2022
Jury Trials have been suspended further thru February 28, 2022.
DECEMBER 3, 2021
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED
You are required to wear a face covering while in the Clark County Courthouse, Juvenile Courthouse, and Family Law Annex per District Court GAO 2021-12 and Superior Court GO 2021-05. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided at entry to the building.
JULY 16, 2021
Court dockets are still operating virtually under emergency order GAO 2021-11.
Pretrial/Probation Services Division:
On July 19th, 2021 in person reporting for all probation and pretrial release clients will resume. Probation Services hours will be expanded from 6:30am to 4:30pm to allow for more flexibility when reporting. All probation and pretrial release intakes will continue to be conducted over the phone.
Pretrial: clients placed on Pretrial Release will need to contact the Pretrial Services Release Unit within 24 hours @ 564-397-4414
Probation: Newly sentenced probation clients will receive a call from their Probation Officer within 7 days to complete an intake.
Community Restitution Division (Work Crew): Work Crew has resumed at our Mabry facility. Participants are still required to wear masks in the van regardless of vaccination status.
FEBRUARY 3, 2021
Due to the recent increase in the spread of COVID-19 in our community, District Court is suspending jury trials until the week of March 1, 2021.
All other dockets will continue as planned, participants should appear virtually (see instructions on court website) unless they are unable to do so in which case they may appear in person.
District Court Administration office will be closed from 12:00-1:00pm, December 7, 2020-March 1, 2021.
SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
Presiding Judge Kelli E. Osler
Administrator Amber K. Emery
In an effort to limit exposure and stop the spread of COVID-19, District Court strongly discourages participants from appearing in person at the Clark County Courthouse. The preferred method of appearance is by Zoom with both audio and video capabilities.
Note: If you do not have video capabilities, please contact the court (564) 397-2424 to make an accommodation request.
How to get to your Virtual Court Hearing?
Click here or on the Check Into My Virtual Hearing link on the left side of the page.
Viewing court proceedings:
If you not the defendant, please click here to view our courts:
YouTube Livestream Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8qHq7_NtPYt3_ZiBMlUFyw
If you have been called for Jury Service, please click here:
The District Court Central Lobby is OPEN with a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
- Pretrial/Probation Lobby at the Law Enforcement Center will be closed effective 3/16/2020 to public. Please contact your Pretrial/Probation officer by phone to check in or you can also contact (564) 397-2424 to be connected.
- Mabry Center Lobby is closed to check-in/orientation effective 3/16/2020. Please contact the Mabry center (564) 397-6045 to arrange check in for Work Crew.
- Walk-in Warrants - To be placed on the docket and have your warrant quashed, please check in via phone at (564) 397-2424 or in person in the District Court Central Lobby.
- Non-Domestic Violence cases – VIRTUAL Court will take place on Thursdays at 8:30 am and 1:00 pm.
- Domestic Violence cases –VIRTUAL Court will take place on Mondays at 8:30 am.
Please contact the court by phone (564) 397-2424 or email ClarkCountyPublicService@clark.wa.gov to ensure your information (email, address, and phone) are up to date.
Thank you for your continued patience. Please continue to follow all applicable public health guidelines.