Monday, September 26, 2022,
District Court migrated from Liberty to OnBase
Outside-County OnBase User link: https://ccdocs.clark.wa.gov/AppNet/ManualLogin.aspx
As of Monday, Sept 26th
It will be up the efiler to place the document into the correct folder for action.
Documents will NOT be pulled, if they are not placed in one of the 4 folders.
Automated email receipts will be sent to all email addresses associated with each efile account.
- Will be managed by the Clerk’s Office (for both Courts)
- All current Liberty subscribers will have OnBase access
- New subscribers can obtain access post go-live
- Monitor the Clerk's Office webpage for further updates
OnBase Web Instructions
OnBase summary from July 20th Bench Bar meeting:
- Subscription access to OnBase (for both Courts) will be managed by the Clerk's Office
- Web browsers supported: Edge, Chrome and Firefox
- Any questions for District Court staff not answered by the video below can be sent to: District.Court@clark.wa.gov