Update on 2021 Annual Reviews and Dockets
The County Council will hold a hearing on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 10 a.m. on an ordinance relating to proposed amendments to the Clark County 20-year Comprehensive Growth Management Plan 2015-2035 map, zoning map, arterial atlas map, countywide planning policies, and comprehensive plan text. The specific proposals Council considered were the following cases:
- CPZ2021-00002 Hua-Symes Comprehensive Plan Amendment
- CPZ2021-00003 Herrejon
- CPZ2021-00004 Defrees 84th Ave
- CPZ2021-00005 New Heights Central Rezone
- CPZ2021-00006 Chelatchie Bluff Mineral LA
- CPZ 2021-00008 Coordinated Water System Plan Update
- CPZ2021-00013: 179th Street Access Management and Circulation Plan
Hearing materials include:
Please visit the County Council meeting page for info on how to participate in the hearing.
The Annual Review process allows property owners to request changes to their property’s comprehensive plan and zoning designations. These changes could allow property owners to use their property for activities not currently permitted under its existing designation.
The Docket process provides a means for suggested improvements in comprehensive plans and development regulations submitted by interested persons, hearing examiners and staff of other agencies.
Once an Annual Review application has been submitted and/or a Docket item added to Community Planning's work program, staff reviews the proposal and provides a recommendation to the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission reviews and provides a recommendation to the County Council. The Council holds a hearing on each application and/or docket item for review and issues a final decision.
- For more information on Annual Reviews and the current cases being processed, visit the Annual Review page.
- For more information on Dockets and the current cases being processed, visit the Docket page.
Jose Alvarez, Planner III