In January of 1910, Citizens National Bank consolidated with the Vancouver National Bank, and purchased 518 Main St. First Federal Savings and Loan was likely the last financial institution to occupy the building, and did so until 1953. Originally of molded stone construction, in 1926, the façade was covered with the current terra cotta design. The terra cotta was made in Vancouver by the Columbia Terra Cotta Company.
- Listed on the Clark County Heritage Register in 1985.
Open to Public:
Yes. Firehouse No. 12, and a glass art gallery and studio are located here.
Vancouver National Bank Building
518 Main St.
Vancouver, WA 98660