Planning Commission Public Hearing - 6:30 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the December 16th Planning Commission hearing will be held remotely via Webex. You can participate in the following ways:
- To provide spoken testimony via computer access, use this link: https://bit.ly/PCHrgDec16Attendees Meeting ID: 2490 059 4128 Password: 1234
- To provide spoken testimony via phone access, call 1-408-418-9388 and enter access code: 2490 059 4128
- Livestream from your personal computer, www.cvtv.org
For detailed instructions on how to join and/or participate in the WebEx meeting, please see this handout or the video above.
CPZ2021-0005 New Heights Central Church
- Final Planning Commission Recommendation
- Staff Report
- Transportation Impact Analysis
- Application Submittal Package
- Site Plan
- Public Comments Received
- Supporting Documentation
- Interactive Map (Please note that only a portion of parcel 156282000 that is along NE 58th Ave. is included in the amendment request, although the map indicates the entire parcel. The northern portion of the parcel will remain light industrial.
CPZ2021-0006 Chelatchie Bluff Mineral Lands