Report a Noxious Weed Concern

Note: This form is for Clark County Washington, not Clark County Nevada.

This form is to report:

  • Class A and B noxious weeds per the Clark County Noxious Weed List on private property and Clark County property and rights-of-way.
  • Please do not report the following:
    • Himalayan blackberry (class C weed not required for control in Clark County)
    • English Ivy (class C weed not required for control in Clark County)
    • Canada and Bull thistle (class C weeds not required for control in Clark County unless adjacent to crops such as weed free pastures)
    • Tall grass, nuisance weeds

Important tips:

  • Clark County cannot accept anonymous complaints. See important disclosure information at the end of the form.
  • An accurate and complete address is mandatory. Inaccurate or incomplete information will delay processing.
  • Complaints with photographs are given priority. Please provide in-focus, close-up pictures of flowers and leaves. (We realize this is not always an option. If you are unable to provide a photograph, we will look at the history for the location and address accordingly.)
  • If you would like to report noxious weeds on freeways, state highways/WADOT, BPA, BNSF, City of Vancouver, etc.) please contact the agency directly.
  • We will not contact you unless additional information is required. If you would like to follow up on the concern, please call Vegetation Management at 564.397.6140 for an update. Please keep in mind that private landowners can have up to thirty days to complete control after a survey is completed.
Contact Name
If you do not see the weed listed here please refer to the Clark County Noxious Weed List or call 564-397-6140.  Please note that not all weeds listed at the Washington State Noxious Weed Control Board site are designated for control in Clark County.
Please select location of noxious weeds
(IE: Stormwater/NE Sunnyside Dr., Hockinson Park)
Maximum 2 files.
10 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png.

Clark County may be required to release your name and/or information submitted in this complaint pursuant to Public Disclosure (RCW 42.56) and/or pursuant to court order.

The submittal of this public service request is subject to public disclosure according to the public records act (RCW 42.56). This means that anyone can request the release of documents containing your name and contact information. However, information revealing the identity of persons who are witnesses to crimes or who files complaints with investigative agencies can be withheld from disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56.240(2) if you believe the disclosure would endanger your life, physical safety or property.

Disclosure Agreement
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.