The Clark County Weed Board is a five-member board that advises the Clark County Council on controlling noxious weeds in Clark County.
|District||Name||Four-Year Term Expires|
|District 1||Lee Wells||12-31-2022|
|District 2||Lisa Nelski||12-31-2020|
|District 3||Bill Zimmerman (Vice Chairman)||12-31-2020|
|District 4||Jerry Kolke (Chairman)||12-31-2020|
|District 5||Randy Lawffer||12-31-2022|
The Weed Board is scheduled to meet four times in 2020:
- 9 am Monday, Feb. 3, Conference Room B-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St.
- 9 am Monday, May 4, Teleconference
- 9 am Monday, July 6, Teleconference
- 9 am Monday, Sept 21, Appeal Hearing, Teleconference, As directed in RCW 17.10.050, the Clark County Noxious Weed Control Board will hold an upcoming meeting to hear appeals of notices of civil infraction.
- By phone please call 1-408-418-9388 and enter access code 146 386 7883
The meeting will begin at 9:00 am virtually. If you would like to participate by phone please call 1-408-418-9388 and enter access code 146 386 7883
- 9 am Monday, Nov. 2, Conference Room B-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St.
Contact email: email@example.com