The Clark County Weed Board is a five-member board that advises the Clark County Council on controlling noxious weeds in Clark County.
|District||Name||Four-Year Term Expires|
|District 1||Lee Wells||12-31-2022|
|District 2||Lisa Nelski||12-31-2025|
|District 3||Bill Zimmerman (Vice Chairman)||12-31-2025|
|District 4||Jerry Kolke (Chairman)||12-31-2025|
|District 5||Randy Lawffer||12-31-2022|
The Weed Board is scheduled to meet four times in 2021:
- 9 am Monday, Feb. 1, Teleconference.
- 9 am Monday, May 3, Teleconference
- 9 am Monday, Aug 2, Conference Room B-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St.
- 9 am Monday, Sept 13, Appeal Hearing, Conference Room A-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St., As directed in RCW 17.10.050, the Clark County Noxious Weed Control Board will hold an upcoming meeting to hear appeals of notices of civil infraction.
- 9 am Monday, Nov. 1, Conference Room B-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St. Submit public comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the meeting date and comments will be read and addressed during the meeting.
Contact email: email@example.com