The Clark County Weed Board is a five-member board that advises the Clark County Council on controlling noxious weeds in Clark County.
|District||Name||Four-Year Term Expires|
|District 1||Lee Wells||12-31-2022|
|District 2||Lisa Nelski||12-31-2025|
|District 3||Bill Zimmerman (Vice Chairman)||12-31-2025|
|District 4||Jerry Kolke (Chairman)||12-31-2025|
|District 5||Randy Lawffer||12-31-2022|
The Weed Board is scheduled to meet four times in 2021:
- Monday, Feb. 7, Conference Room B1 or Teleconference (To discuss and adopt 2022 Clark County Noxious Weed List)
- Monday, May 2, Conference Room B1 or Teleconference
- Monday, Aug 1, Conference Room B1 or Teleconference
- Monday, Sept 12, Appeals Hearing, Conference Room B1 or Teleconference. As directed in RCW 17.10.050, the Clark County Noxious Weed Control Board will hold an upcoming meeting to hear appeals of notices of civil infraction.
- Monday, Nov. 7, Conference Room B1 or Teleconference.
All meetings are at 9:00am per usual and will be at 4700 NE 78th St. Vancouver, WA 98665 in Conference Room B1 or via teleconference due to Covid-19.
Submit public comment to: email@example.com the day before the meeting date and comments will be read and addressed during the meeting.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org