The Clark County Weed Board is a five-member board that advises the Clark County Council on controlling noxious weeds in Clark County.
|District||Name||Four-Year Term Expires|
|District 1||Lee Wells||12-31-2022|
|District 2||Lisa Nelski||12-31-2020|
|District 3||Bill Zimmerman (Vice Chairman)||12-31-2020|
|District 4||Jerry Kolke (Chairman)||12-31-2020|
|District 5||Randy Lawffer||12-31-2022|
The Weed Board is scheduled to meet four times in 2021:
- 9 am Monday, Feb. 1, Teleconference.
- 9 am Monday, May 3, Teleconference
- 9 am Monday, Aug 2, Conference Room B-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St.
- 9 am Monday, Sept 13, Appeal Hearing, Conference Room A-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St., As directed in RCW 17.10.050, the Clark County Noxious Weed Control Board will hold an upcoming meeting to hear appeals of notices of civil infraction.
- 9 am Monday, Nov. 1, Conference Room B-1, 78th Street Operations Center, 4700 NE 78th St. Submit public comment to: email@example.com the day before the meeting date and comments will be read and addressed during the meeting.
Notice of Recommended Weed Board Applicants
As directed in RCW 17.10.050, the Clark County Noxious Weed Control Board has solicited and received applications from county residents interested in serving on the five-member Weed Board for the four-year term beginning January 2021.
Three of the board members with expiring terms have reapplied. No other applications were received. The Weed Board has sent the recommended names to the Clark County Council. Per RCW 17.10.050, the County Councilors, within ten days of receiving the list of nominees, shall appoint those nominees to the Weed Board.
- Weed District No. 2: Lisa Nelski.
- Weed District No. 3: Bill Zimmerman.
- Weed District No. 4: Jerry Kolke
Further information is available at 564-397-6140 or https://www.clark.wa.gov/public-works/weed-board
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org