Rights-of-way Information Request

Have questions about the placement of a fence? Or whether private construction is encroaching on the public right-of-way? Or the ownership of a particular parcel?

Public Works Real Property Services may have information that can help answer these questions through individual assistance with right-of-way requests. Some issues, however, can only be resolved by paying for a private survey.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.