Northeast 119th Street can carry more traffic after it was widened to five lanes east of Northeast 72nd Avenue in 2014-2016.
The Transportation Improvement Program represents the county's transportation priorities for a six-year time period and identifies road, bridge, bicycle and pedestrian improvements throughout the community. Clark County updates the Transportation Improvement Program every year.
A school bus uses an upgraded section of Northeast 119th Street.
Limited resources, combined with increasing transportation demands, make the six-year program essential to achieve the goals and objectives of the county Comprehensive Growth Management Plan.
The documents listed below are all PDFs.
- Adopted 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Program
- Adopted 2020 Annual Construction Program
- Director's note
- 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Program project map
- Traffic impact fee maps
- Project index by priority and alphabetically
- 2020-2025 projects (funding within six years)
- Public involvement in the Transportation Improvement Program
- Economic Feasibility Study for I-5/179th Interchange Area Development
The Board of County Councilors adopts the Transportation Improvement Program each year. The document includes all scheduled road, bridge and other transportation projects for the following six-year period.
Early work on Northeast 10th Avenue bridge construction and roadway improvements, July 2017.