Environmental permit status
Check the status of forest practices and other permits.
Wetland and habitat
Links to the following documents can be found on the Clark County Community Development's Wetland and Habitat forms and fees page.
- Find habitat or wetland information for your property
- Frequently asked questions (PDF)
- Wetland and habitat application form (PDF)
- Pre-determinations and determination information and submittal requirements (PDF)
- Type I environmental permits information and submittal requirements (PDF)
- Final wetland permit information and submittal requirements (PDF)
- Wetland and habitat mitigation monitoring and submittal requirements (PDF)
- Wetland and habitat fees (PDF)
- Wetland and habitat review (Clark County Community Development)
- Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Application (Washington State Governor's Office for Regulatory Innovation and Assistance)